Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Party Mix & Spotify
BoomSwatControlleristMember since 2017
I have the Numark Party Mix and love it!!! I recently learned that SPOTIFY is listed to the left under *Online Music* so I click on it and login into my personal account on Spotify. Once I login I see my playlists so I try to load it on the Numark Party Mix but as soon as the PLAY BUTTON lights up I get an ERROR. :(
Does Anyone know what I can do to clear this up so I can use my playlists? Thanks!!!

Posted Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 11:26 pm
You need a Pro licence or subscription to use Spotify. Controller only licence won't work.

Posted Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 11:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What exactly is the Error you re getting ? "Error" on the Deck info (in Artist/title area) or some other pop-up window/error ?

Posted Sat 02 Sep 17 @ 11:58 pm
Actually Spotify isn't working for Pro users either. Error tonight as well even when logged in.

Posted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 12:36 am
Just tried and it works for me.

Posted Sun 03 Sep 17 @ 3:03 am
tryfonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
BoomSwat wrote :
I have the Numark Party Mix and love it!!! I recently learned that SPOTIFY is listed to the left under *Online Music* so I click on it and login into my personal account on Spotify. Once I login I see my playlists so I try to load it on the Numark Party Mix but as soon as the PLAY BUTTON lights up I get an ERROR. :(
Does Anyone know what I can do to clear this up so I can use my playlists? Thanks!!!

Posted Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 10:53 am