Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: New Play Next feature

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had some trouble trying to use it over the weekend and I finally figured out what the problem was...

If Shuffle is enabled on the Automix list, and the system has picked at least one shuffled track to play next the "Play Next" feature then begins to do the same thing. It adds the track to the Automix list, but then picks the next Shuffle track to load on the deck.

As an aside, might I suggest adding the "Play Next" functionality to the menu in the Automix List itself? It would be quite useful there as well. A program I used to use for karaoke (Swift Elite from Tricerasoft) had some menu entries that were useful for manipulating a playlist...Move to Top, Move to Bottom and Move Next. They can come in real handy especially if it was a large playlist. Thanks!

Posted Mon 28 Aug 17 @ 8:51 pm
SDolhaHome userMember since 2017
I think too that while AutoMix is on and Shuffle is on, Play Next should ensure the shuffling is temporarily not enabled just a moment when it adds the song as the one after in AutoMix, so that the actually played next song will be the one for which Play Next has been clicked. Thanks!

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 11:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)