Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Panels unlock

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I put this up here a couple of weeks ago and never got a response from support, thought I'd try again:

- My music columns or panels (folder view, music info, playlist) only stay locked for the session. When I close and restart vdj the panels automatically reset and each time I have to go back again and lock the columns in place. It always opens as one window, I then have to split it and lock the three: playlist, folders, etc. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 7:59 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's a fairly interesting problem. Personally I haven't had this happen. Anyone else??

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 8:54 pm
hmm. guess it's just me. it's running win2k pro. just installed vdj on a win xp computer and everything fine, doesn't unlock. must be something to do with my system, oh well, thanks anyways.

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 10:28 pm
is it a lap top?

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 11:31 pm
No, it's a desktop. It works fine on the laptop I run with xp home. Guess some quirk with my desktop system.

Posted Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 6:46 am
its really strange have you try to change resolution and reinstalling vdj?silly question but just in case

Posted Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 2:04 pm
dimitris. I hadn't thought of either of your suggestions; just tried both without success unfortunately. But it was worth a shot -- thanks a lot for your input. I'll just stop whining like a baby a deal with it. thanks again.

Posted Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 8:28 pm
update: dimitris, you're suggestion about changing the resolution got me thinking about the screen display. So I next tried putting vdj in full screen mode, which I hadn't done before, and that did it. I tried changing to every display resolution setting available with no luck but now as long as I stay in full screen it stays locked for whatever reason; again, some quirk with my system not vdj i'm sure. So great, thanks again for the suggestions!

Posted Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 9:58 pm
anytime:)
now you can enjoy:)

Posted Wed 22 Oct 03 @ 4:04 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
well done dimitris...

Posted Wed 22 Oct 03 @ 7:15 pm
How to remove th playlist?

Posted Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 10:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)