Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Recording Issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I attempted to record the audio of what I played last night for my daughter's birthday party. I thought that everything was going good as whenever I would hit the settings button and go to the record section, I saw the green bar moving and it was displaying time and track etc. I went to the file afterwards to "send to disc" however when I did, almost half of the 20 tracks that I recorded showed "error" next to them. I am not sure what I did wrong. Can someone please assist me?

I did have the mic plugged into my Hercules controller and allowed the kids to use it when they wanted. Could the fact that they spoke on the mic caused an issue? I also minimized the VDJ screen twice to pull up Youtube to play a couple songs that were requested that I did not have. Could doing this twice have affected about 10 of 20 tracks? I have recorded three other times before without issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

De

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 7:31 pm
Decapone126 wrote :
half of the 20 tracks that I recorded showed "error"

Maybe half of the 20 tracks were downloaded from Content Unlimited? Those can't be recorded because they're rented (not purchased).

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 8:24 pm
No, actually the songs are from Franchise Record Pool.

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 8:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Where did you see this error?
Did you do 20 individual recordings?

Posted Mon 22 May 17 @ 5:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)