Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Video output problems with latest update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

While I am hooked up to Apple TV I constantly get a glitch where virtual DJ stops shuts down and restarts

VDJ8.2 3731
MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Yosemite 10.10.5

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 3:42 am
Like to add I have no hardware connected just the computer using Apple TV as an output device audio and video. I did check out Apple TV and it works fine by itself

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 3:46 am
Also I did find out that the latency had switch back to automatic I have to look back through and figure out how to change it again

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 3:58 am
Just set the latency at 384 is seems to have fixed it. I don't know why my settings aren't staying the way i leave them. i will let you know

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 5:22 am
if the audio output changed to the apple TV then the latency will default to auto for that device.

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 12:45 pm
OK so what is the problem then why does it keep cutting out and coming back on it's not just the audio it is the whole program shuts down and it comes back on it does pick up where it left off though but it's all my settings change back last Night I ran for about an hour and a half and I did not shut down The only thing I did different was change the latency it did stay at the 384

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 9:54 pm
I do not know how to set a crash report right now I don't see anything in that section is there a code that I need to put in so you guys can see what's happening

Posted Sun 21 May 17 @ 9:56 pm
Just to let everybody know if you're even looking at this post I did change my latency and it stayed have not had any more problems on Apple TV I will test my other equipment tomorrow and see if I have any issues with it but so far 3 hours of playing on Apple TV and it seems to work fine

Posted Mon 22 May 17 @ 9:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)