Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Ignored by Virtual Dj team

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am pretty upset right now. I ordered the software a week plus ago and had trouble downloading the software. Yan-X tried to help me then quit responding to my posts. Dams sent me an email, I responded telling him it STILL did not work and he never responded. For the past 5 days I have sent several emails asking for help and have not gotten any response. Is there anyone on the Virtual Dj team that would like to help me. I have been loyal to Atomix since the very first release and now I am getting treated like garbage when I just paid for the new release.

--@--.--

Someone want to help me???

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry sbroxson no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:18 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Don't post your message in every forum. We haven't received any recent mail from you, so how can we answer you ?

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:27 am
Just trying to get a response. Once again, this morning, I sent ANOTHER request to --@--.--. If there is any other email that someone may respond to, please let me know. Otherwise please solve my problem instead of telling me I have not emailed --@--.--.

--

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 2:21 pm
Dams, can you or someone from the team email me to start a dialog on fixing this problem - I just sent another email to --@--.-- and now it is rejecting my email message - your spam filter now thinks it is spam...

email me at --@--.--

--

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 2:25 pm
KayleHome userMember since 2003
remember that we're the week end :)

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 2:34 pm
I have been emailing all week long. This problem was last weekend.. I emailed the team multiple times this past week. I never received a response. I don't understand why someone can not just go look at my account, see that I paid for the software and then see that it is not letting me download the software, and fix the problem.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 2:37 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You are patient!
One week long and no fixed problem: that sucks.
But remember Dams said that they have receiced NO eMail by you, so they can't do anything. Maybe you encounter problems with your eMails, check this first and you will be able to enjoy your soft.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 3:53 pm
so after 16hours all problems are fixed as i see:) thats good:)

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 1:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)