Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: MixEmergency with Virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys! I know using MixEmergency with this program can be done (see link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tuMt3_e5tE

You have to use to use an add-on, etc. and I tried all of this and I am getting horrible pixelation and freezing even worse than I have sometimes with VDJ even despite having a brand new spec'd out laptop. I think I don't have some settings right in M.E. but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Has anyone mastered the use of ME with VDJ and wouldn't mind explaining how to properly use them together to compress video files sizes and stop some of this freezing we can't find a solution to? Serato users swear by Mix Emergency and say it wiped out all their problems with video freezing.

Posted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 2:51 am
Why are you wanting to use ME with VDJ??

They all use ME with SSL/SDJ .....

Posted Wed 12 Oct 16 @ 7:23 pm
I have constant freezing problems even with a band new laptop with more than enough memory and VRAM. I have had a ticket open all week with VDJ and nothing is working to stop my videos from randomly freezing throughout my gigs. It's driving me crazy and I decided to try to download Syphon and run Mix Emergency through it but I don't have the settings quite right on MixEmergency and it was choppy and pixelated.

Posted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 5:22 am
Here are my specs:

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

Intel Iris Pro 1536 graphics

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Macbook Pro 15 inch.

CPU is literally zero bars to less than half a bar. This is totally driving me crazy. If you have any advice I'd greatly appreciate it!

Posted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 5:31 am
Hmm I have a 2012 MacBook and have done this but everything was nice an smooth.

Where are you getting your videos from??

Posted Thu 13 Oct 16 @ 12:32 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Very cool actually

Posted Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 5:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)