Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to broadcast with DDJ Wego AND a microphone

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Guys,
I need your help. I work at a little Internet Radio Station and I use my DDJ Wego (1) for a long time now. I never had issues with it unless my boss told me that the Track-Names have to be broadcasted too.....
That was when the problems started.
Normally I make my live mixes with my Wego and a microphone through the Wego and send that signal analogue via Cinch-Cable to my PC-Soundcard. A little tool sends it in the whole wide world.
But the consequence is that the track Names are not broadcasted. VirtualDJ 7 and 8 broadcast the titles but with my WEGO I'm not able to transmit my speech via microphone...

Is there any chance to mix with VirtualDJ AND use my microphone at the same time? Maybe with my second soundcard in my PC?

I would really really appreciate any help, because I tried it for a few hours now and I'm totally desperate....
Please HELP! ;)

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 8:57 pm
You should get an adaptor and plug your MIC on your PC's onboard soundcard. Then use this input for MIC input on VirtualDj.
WeGO does NOT pass the signal of the mic back to the computer via the usb interface, and that's why you can't broadcast your mic among with music.

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 9:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)