Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Multiple problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

expatHome userMember since 2016
I am using VDJ for playing music videos and some Karaoke and are having problems ,

The videos loop in the middle of the songs randomly
I am getting beeps in the middle of songs
Sample keep playing over the videos

Ive full system scanned with Norton as I thought it was maybe a virus at first , pulling my hair out , I don't know if its VDJ or my PC ...... Please Help !!!!

Posted Mon 21 Mar 16 @ 11:39 pm
Where are these videos from ? Do they play OK in (e.g.) Windows Media Player?

As you've posted here, I assume you're still using VDJ 7 for some reason. Have you tried playing them in VDJ 8?

Posted Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 6:51 pm
expatHome userMember since 2016
The videos are downloaded from Youtube with a video grabber and scanned with Norton , I haven't got VDJ8

Posted Tue 22 Mar 16 @ 10:45 pm
You know that's illegal, right?

What you need to do is determine whether the videos themselves have issues. It could be the video grabber that's inserted the beeps for example, either because it's unlicensed software, or to prevent the ripped videos being used commercially.

Same with "samples" over the videos. Are these just random sounds, or do you mean that the samples from the VDJ are playing over the video?

You need to try playing a "clean" video. One that's not been stolen from YouTube using some random ripping software.

Buy a video from iTunes (etc) and see if the issues remain. I suspect it's your source and methods that are causing the issues, rather than VDJ.

Posted Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 5:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)