Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixtrack

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I upgraded to Virtual DJ Pro to be able to hear my numark mixtrack through my laptop. But when I plug it in the sound just goes out. What do I do?

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 4:38 pm
Could you please describe your issue a little better ?
Also do you have Mixtrack or Mixtrack PRO ?
Mixtrack does not have a sound interface and if you don't have another interface with 4 audio channels (2 stereo) then you won't be able to both monitor cue-ing through your headphones and listen to the mix outpup of music at the same time.
Do you have another sound interface ? Or all you got is your laptop's internal soundcard ?

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 6:19 pm
I have run into a no sound issue from one of the decks on my numark mixtrack pro 3. I am a beginner so probably doing something stupid. I am trying to use with virtual dj 8.1 with my numark mixtrack pro 3. I am unable to get output from my right deck (deck 2).

I tried using following config:Output - 'External Mixer'.
Deck 1 --> Mixtrack Pro 3 --> Ch 1 & 2.
Deck 2 --> Mixtrack Pro 3 --> Ch 1 & 2.

I even tried using the following config
Master --> Mixtrack Pro 3 --> Ch 1 & 2 but no luck.

I get output from left deck (right deck) loud and clear. After hours of playing around with the configs I was able to get very very low output from right deck. I turned up the gain but the sound never went up. Numark Pro 3 just has 1 RCA output so I used a RCA to 3.5mm adapter to plug it into my sound system. Appreciate any help you can provide.

Posted Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 5:12 pm
Does the audio setup tab in config not give you a "one click" setup button for the Mixtrack Pro 3?

If not, then you need to set it up as master & headphones, not external mixer.

Set the master to ch 1&2 and headphone/cue to ch 3&4.

Posted Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 5:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)