Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJ ERGO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi...

Has anyone had any problems with the DDJ ERGO in the lastest builds... i have been using my ergo for years.. since release with virtualdj with no problems... but after the last update if i get the black box with read writing saying unable to connect to audio device. i never have the MIC turned on... as its was totally useless. but have tried both on and off.. have also made sure i have the latest firmware and drivers installed even uninstalled and reinstalled... HELP..

James

Posted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So if you only have Master and Headphones in the Audio Setup of VirtualDJ and re-open the software, you still get that warning ?

Please check the Windows Audio setup and make sure that the Ergo is not selected as default playback or Recording device and try again.

Posted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 1:11 pm
That was it thank you so much... i was that windows for some reason had taken over the control....... set one of the system audio devices as default and sorted it all out..

James

Posted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 2:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just for the records, it was the Pioneer ASIO drivers that you were using in your VDJ Audio setup, right ? Or the WASAPI ones ?

Posted Thu 25 Feb 16 @ 4:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)