Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Connecting Mixer and Virtual DJ - No Sound Issue

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

I'm having issues configuring my mixer and the virtual DJ software. I can't seem to get any sound when I have connected everything up: (laptop, amp, mixer).

I'm pretty sure i've connected everything correctly, but I have no sound (the sound doesn't even show on the audio on the 'speakers' tab on my laptop, when I try to play something on virtual DJ).

I'm using a Behringer Nox101 mixer. My input 1 from my mixer is connected to my laptop and my input 2 is connected to a Behringer UCA202 soundcard which has a usb connection to my laptop. The 'left' and 'right' main outputs from my mixer connect to my amp via a RCA to 3.5m jack cable.

The configuration i've been using on Virtual DJ is output: "external mixer", card "two soundcards" and input "line input". Under the 'Source' list I have "deck 1" "deck2", "line in 1" and "line in 2". All these sources are on "chan 1 & 2'. Deck 1, line in 1 and line in 2 have "Realtek High Definition Audio" listed as their soundcard. "Deck 2" has "USB Audio Codec" listed as its soundcard.

I'm presuming how i've set up the configuration on virtual DJ is wrong, please help!

Posted Tue 23 Feb 16 @ 2:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)