Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ limited edition cueing problems.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi. Need support ASAP! I have Virtual DJ 7 Limited Edition connected with the Pioneer DDJ WEGO controller and I am having some problems with the cueing of the next song. When I press the small headphone cue buttons to listen to the song on the second deck (the song i am not playing and want to play after the current song) on my headphones, it just plays the song im trying to cue and set up out, loud over the top of my current song. When i try and crossfade over to the new song, it still plays over the top of my current song so ruins the fade in of the new track. I have tried many times reinstalling the virtual dj program, Its up to date with the latest LE software, everything is connected properly to the speakers and amp. I just don't understand what is happening. The strange thing is that when i tried installing the new virtual dj 8, everything worked fine and everything was back to normal but unfortunately i cannot use virtual dj 8 because a message always pops up saying i only have 10 minutes to use the controller at a time and that i need to pay for a license to get full access. I don't have a pro licence, I only have the limited edition licence, so is there a way I can use virtual DJ 8 with my pioneer WEGO and with the limited licence? Please help me to resolve this issue. Is there any way to use Virtual DJ 8 with my Pioneer DDJ WEGO controller, even though I only own the LE version? Is this the right place to ask this question or do I need to talk to someone else? Thank you for your time. If there was anything you didn't understand in my query, please let me know and I will try to explain in a greater depth.

Posted Sat 20 Feb 16 @ 12:26 am
Although you didn't give details or post an image of your VDJ audio configuration, this type of problem is usually caused by not having the audio config set up correctly.

Please follow the instructions in the documentation which came with your product, or in the VDJ wiki here.

You can upgrade to VDJ 8 by simply buying the appropriate license.

Posted Sat 20 Feb 16 @ 10:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)