Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: U -mix 44 with vdj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SparkuHome userMember since 2016
Hello guys! I bought u-mix44 and i want use it with vdj, but i have problem with it. Pitch is very fast like 200 bpm when normal is 128. And cue don,t back but going forward someone can you help me with this?
Sorry for bad english.

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 10:48 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
U Mix is actually a USB Soundcard and i am nnot really sure if this is directly related to your issue.
What Version/ Build of VirtualDj do you use exactly. Do you work with Mouse/ keyboad or do you use a Midi Controller ?

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 12:52 pm
I have for this u mix timecodes and i want use cdplayers ndx400 i have mouse and keyboard actually but my friend have maya44 and it's work good with vdj but he using turntables not cd players. I playing on this cheap dvs on mix vibes who is dedicated for this card and its normal working but if vdj can be used with timecodes like serato or traktor so why umix44 don't work normal. Im using vdj 7 pro

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 1:32 pm
ok, please check config/ Info Tab to spot the current version and build you are currently using, just to make sure you dont use a old build or version of V7 Pro

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 1:59 pm
Virtual Dj 7.0 Pro (b342)

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 3:21 pm
VirtualDJ 7.0 was released in October 2010 :-)
I highly recommend to update your Pro Version to the latest 7.4.7.
I think doesn't make sense doing troubleshooting on a software outdated 6 Years ago.
Please register your licence and use the actual version in your Account under My Licences.
Then check again. Sure the issue is solved then.

Posted Wed 17 Feb 16 @ 9:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)