Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: AUDIOLINE ALCPACK PROBLEM!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GoobaHDHome userMember since 2016
Hi, i just got a audioline alcpack off a relative to lean to use and get the gist of things but i cant seem to get it to connect.. i've plugged it into my computer and it installed two drivers "CONTROL HEADPHONE" and "CONTROL MAIN" apparently after that or when its connected to the computer properly it should light up but the only light ive got when its on is the red power light. The effect on and the two sensor lights flash as i turn it from off to usb but thats all i get.. when i got onto virtual dj i get sound coming through my headphones that are plugged into the controller but nothing else on the deck will work. PLEASE HELP!!

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 6:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Was this controller bundled with VirtualDJ LE ? Which version of VirtualDJ have you tried to use ?
Did you download the latest version 8 from here http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html ?
What devices do you see connected in Settings->Controllers tab ?

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 12:46 pm
Hi,

Ive tried all version of vdj from 7 to 8 ive got the newest one at the moment and theres nothing showing up in the controllers.. only the keyboard. I've got "CONTROL HEADPHONE" and "CONTROL MAIN" in the audio settings but nothing in controllers.. When i have VDJ open and then turn on or plug in the controller i get like a notification on the bottom right of my computer saying "Virtual DJ - New Audio device Gemini CTRL SIX" but it has a red circle with a cross on the left side of the notification, I'm assuming its saying its not detecting or its not the right controller as its an audioline controller.. but i have no idea ive tried all the troubleshoots on this website but nothing works..

Thanks

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 5:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the controller shows up in Windows Device Manager properly , without any yellow triangles ? (probably under Sound video and controllers tab)

does your controller shows up in Miditrace ? http://www.virtualdj.com/download/miditrace.exe

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 10:40 am
Hi,

All shows up perfectly fine and i get sound through the controller, through both headphones and speakers but no volume knob will work, effects, turntables, nothing besides sound coming through.. it comes up as a gemini ctrl six and i choose that option in vdj and still nothing responds.. its a new controller so i cant see it having problems..
i tried midi-ox and midi trace but nothing has come up

Thanks

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)