Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Upgrading from Hercules RMX2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hey Guys,

I need your help.

I have been using the hercules rmx2 controller for 3 years now and I feel it is time for me to step up my game and get something a bit bigger and better. I've been looking for a controller that is a bit similar to the rmx2 with all the features but still haven't found one yet. I have looked at the hercules jogvision, my problem with it is that it doesn't have an xlr output which I think sucks and also doesn't have the forward/backward button which I use a lot.

Can anyone pls recommend me what other controllers I could go for ? Thanks

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 10:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There are many options. Its up to your budget mostly. Just keep in mind that almost every button, knob, fader can be assigned to do whatever you want them to be. So if a controller doesnt have any dedicated buttons for navigation or anything else you may want, it shouldnt be a reason not to select a specific unit.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 12:35 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Check out denon MC4000 which has an xlr output and similar to forward/backward button with Shift pressed.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 5:54 pm
Hold fire until NAMM at the end of January. Denon have some new stuff coming out, and I don't doubt that others will announce new things too.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 6:01 pm
mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thank guys, I'll hold on a bit as I'm not so in a rush to upgrade atm, hopefully something new will come out before summer. I'll have a look at Denon mc4000 in the meantime :-)

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 10:41 pm

Posted Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 7:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)