Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: video freeze

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all, I've come across a problem I cant sort out. playing .VOB videos the video freezes at 4 minutes 10 seconds but the audio keeps playing fine and all functions continue to work as they should. Its just the video that stops. I can rewind to before the 4.10 mark and it plays again but then stop at 4.10 The same video as an MP4 file plays fine and the VOB also plays fine in any other media player (VLC). I don't really won't to have to convert a heap of VOBs to MP4. These all worked fine previously but as I don't use the 4.10+ field often I cant don't know when this first started happening. Ive gone back a few updates and system restored etc but its still the same. Anyone else got VOB files longer the 4.10 that want to try this and let me know. Latest release VDJ8 Alienware Win7 all above spec for videos. Cheers, Steve

Posted Sat 24 Oct 15 @ 6:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This is fixed in the latest beta version (#2522). You can enable getBetaBuilds in options to update to it, or wait until it becomes the stable release (most likely sunday)

Posted Sat 24 Oct 15 @ 6:57 am
Cheers!!!

Posted Sun 25 Oct 15 @ 2:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)