Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC6000 MK2 Headphone cue output

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Guys,
Perhaps i'm being a bit stupid but I've just got a MC6000 MK2 and thought all was well straight out of the box. There are a few niggles here and there but the biggest one is the output on the headphones cue doesn't work?!?! The only output into the headphones is when I rotate the pan control from cue to master but this only gives you the master output. When I want to cue up another track say on channel 2, I press the cue button above the fader to listen to the new track I want to play but nothing comes through the headphone when I rotate the pan control back round to cue. The software shows the cue button has been pressed for each channel/deck. Apart from that it all seems to work well but until I can hear the channel I'm cuing up I can't gig with it. It maybe something so simple but I have gone through the config menu and changed a few things but to no avail. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated!
BTW, I'm using VDJ8 and the firmware on the controller is the latest verison

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 3:42 pm
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorted!!!

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 5:25 pm
DJYnottHome userMember since 2015
How? I have same issue

Posted Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 9:05 pm
What's your audio config in VDJ settings?

Posted Mon 02 Nov 15 @ 10:00 pm
DJYnott wrote :
How? I have same issue
Me too. How did you sort it. Please explain. TY

Posted Wed 02 Dec 15 @ 4:47 pm
I have the exact same problem what's the answer.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 16 @ 10:58 pm
I have the same issue. Has anyone got a solution?

Posted Mon 15 Aug 16 @ 12:43 pm
Me too... can't figure it out. I have tried everything I can think of with adjusting what channel the headphones use, etc. no joy... anyone found an answer?

Posted Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 11:01 pm

Posted Wed 21 Sep 16 @ 11:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)