Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Sampler bank

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Question:
I have 4 pad in the skin, but the bank is made up of 20 sampler.
It is possible with a button scroll the other 16 sampler in 4 pad in the skin?
Thanks,
Zanard

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 7:16 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not something implemented at the moment.
You could create several panels and each panel will hold "a set" of samples, but then you will need to offer a specific number of panels, so you may stop at Nr.20 but a user may have more.
So for now, i would say its hard to do. We have asked this from the Dev Team though, so it may be added in a future update.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 5:23 am
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djdad wrote :
Not something implemented at the moment.
You could create several panels and each panel will hold "a set" of samples, but then you will need to offer a specific number of panels, so you may stop at Nr.20 but a user may have more.
So for now, i would say its hard to do. We have asked this from the Dev Team though, so it may be added in a future update.

Thanks DjDad.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 9:45 am
Helo homies,am new in this forum,take as one of you.Thanks

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:40 pm
I want to know if window 10 is compactable with Virtual dj pro7

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:49 pm
Hey Homie, wassup?

VDJ7 latest build is compatible with Windows 10 but you will also need to check that your hardware and associated drivers are. Not sure about cracked copies though.

Next time, please raise a new topic instead of hijacking someone else's one.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 3:52 pm
Hope they implement this.I mentioned it somewhere,I think concerning my Numark NV which "holds" (triggers) 16 samples but I have made banks in vdj of way more samples and would like to cycle through them with the banks ie = first 16 on boot up,then press shift & sampler (or other combination ) button to cycle to samples 17-32,then press again to shift to samples 33-49.can this be done?...anyway good idea Zanard...

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 10:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)