Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Database Repair - and other missing features in VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey, in VDJ7 there was an option to repair the database that would eliminate links to files that no longer existed......I've looked high and low through VDJ8 and the manuals, and the FAQ (you would think this would be in there)...and cannot find this feature in VDJ8 its probably right in front of me...but today it is hiding from me.......... help!

One of my favorite features on VDJ 7 was the browse screen....has that been removed in vdj8?

Thanks in advance for any help...

Posted Fri 09 Oct 15 @ 4:32 pm
The option you're looking for is covered on page 37 of the User Guide. The 'browser option' button doesn't exactly stand out a mile!

The browse screen? If you're referring to the full screen browser option, it was removed from the default VDJ 8 skin - but it's available on several others (some based on the default skin). Just search the VDJ 8 skins page for 'browser'.

Posted Fri 09 Oct 15 @ 6:11 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
DJ Dave SU1 wrote :
Hey, in VDJ7 there was an option to repair the database that would eliminate links to files that no longer existed......I've looked high and low through VDJ8 and the manuals, and the FAQ (you would think this would be in there)...and cannot find this feature in VDJ8 its probably right in front of me...but today it is hiding from me.......... help!

VOILĂ€

Posted Fri 09 Oct 15 @ 6:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)