Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: content unlimited

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ss2274Home userMember since 2015
I have had this feature for a short time. This feature would be more valuable if you could browse via genre...or is this an option already? I have tried to search "Trance" but it returned few results. Lot of times as a dj you dont know the exact title of a track with hearing so much music. This feature would be so more valuable.

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 2:07 am
I'm not sure how that would help. You are right, sometimes I don't know the name or the artist. How would I find it, if I pulled up 10,000 tracks in a specific genre? Yeah, it might pop out at me, but how much time is that going to take? How important can it be, if I don't know the title or the artist? I'm not sure how many of the songs in CU have the genre tags. That's just how I feel.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 6:09 am
I agree with AMAHM. Content Unlimited is intended primarily for filling requests - not to replace a DJs main library.

e.g. if someone comes up and asks for Trancy Song by Mr Trance then you can find it on CU by typing in the artist and/or title.

However, if someone justs asks if you have any trance, then you can play anything from your own collection & not need to use CU.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 4:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)