Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Commands "Move To" Copy to" and "open in explorer" no longer are working.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

After testing the builds from 2378 until the 2412 version out a little bit deeper i have just discovered that the "move to" and "copy to" function does not work anymore for video clips (mp4 files) or vdjedit files but do work on normal mp3 songs! Tried to move/copy a mp4 video clip from one folder to another and couldn't! Also the "open in explorer" option opens up my my personal folder instead of the location of the video clip...Also confirmed that all this applies ONLY to video clips! You think you can have it fixed like ASAP ? I am trying to sort out my music and this is a killer for me....

Using Windows 7 64Bit on a powerful i7 laptop (also all files are in internal hard drive)

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 9:55 pm
Ok so this is really f**ed up...Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work!

Posted Wed 19 Aug 15 @ 10:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Maybe the video file you tried to move was still opened on the deck?

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 8:20 am
Adion. I re installed vdj8 2 times today and been running the latest beta (2412) looks like the problem has been gone for now...(no it was not loaded on the decks)

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 8:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)