Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Bpm2012 skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was just wondering if you fine lads will ever release the beta skin. Just flicking around I saw a pic, my god it was beautiful. I fell in love the second I saw it...

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 8:10 am
if it was for virtualdj 8 (at the time) some feature have change during development (like the Time Line Mode) so some of the skin wouldn't work..

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 2:42 pm
Believe me, I have asked many times for skins that were around during development to be released.

No luck.

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 4:43 pm
Is there a picture of it? maybe it could be re-created into something "similar"??

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 12:27 am

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 1:39 am
marksmolinski wrote :
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/virtual-dj-8-.jpg

Omg!! So according to that picture at one point in time the sampler, effects and playlist/automix all had there own panel and it looks like it would slide out so then you could see all 3 at once if you wanted!!

Why in hell did they ever change it to what we have now!?!?

Atleast give us a slide out for the sampler. It really should be on its own.

I would really like to know why this was changed?? I doubt ill get an answer but please go back to what I see in the picture on Digital dj's website. It is so much better.......

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 3:39 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is no reason a skinner couldn't put the sampler into a panel (even a toggle panel alongside the browser) or pop-up window if they wanted.

Once you add in all the other browser areas now in v8, the single tab method would be messy and waste a lot of browser space even when all docked.

Very few people need automix and sampler open at the same time and the effects are still separate....

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 7:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)