Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Two different Sampler banks active

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is this possible? For example: A F1 with an audio bank active and a Launchpad with a video bank active.

I'd like to be able to lock the scripting to a certain slot, regardless of what may be active elsewhere. Something like VIDEO_BANK SLOT_1. Like an absolute reference.

Making any sense???

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:20 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, only 1 bank can be loaded at a time.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 3:02 pm
I'm guessing that's already somewhere on the wishlist!

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 3:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If there is posted in the Wishes Forum, unfortunately it is going to stay there (as a wish)

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 3:26 pm
:-(

But in all seriousness, you are awesome!

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 3:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
While the wish isn't possible the end result is, atomix needs to spell out what 99 decks can do.

Posted Sat 22 Aug 15 @ 11:20 pm
what about making a skin that allows a massive bank on second screen using a huge button controler. the mapping is linked to the sample not the banks. I have this set up to the apc 80... the button is linked to the sample and there are massive sample bank with a toggle to flip between pages.

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 3:08 pm
your idea is also posted in the other area due to its a wish and also think of the application in remix mode.. sick....

Posted Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 3:09 pm
I am thinking of doing this with the Launchpad. Just mapping to the sample. Will report back if I ever get the time to get it done right!!!

Posted Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 2:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)