Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer XDJ R1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I have recently purchased the above mentioned XDJ R1and I have installed the LE edition of virtual dj and to be fair is pretty dam good, however just have a couple of issues I hope can be sorted out, firstly: the "Master" on deck A is always on and I cant seem to turn it off, so when loading into deck B it will automatically match bpms which I don't want it to do, I want to match the beats up myself so how do I turn this function off(I have checked the pioneer manual and it says nothing in that, and if I use Traktor the function is not on), secondly the cue level seems to auto adjust and until I move the knob is at an extremely load cue level then I can control it, how can I stop this.
Any help will be appreciated
Ian

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 6:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When the LE launches, simply click once on the MASTER text/button of Deck 1 you will see on the skin.
It will not turn off, but from that time, the MASTER deck selection will be set to Auto mode, so it will set the MASTER deck automatically depending on the deck that its playing out.

Cant understand what you mean about the Cue level. Do you mean the Output Volume of Headphones ? Is it at Maximum level when software initializes and you want to set it to a lower one ?
If that is the case, it cannot be done/changed with the LE. Requires an upgrade to Plus (version 8 license only) or Pro Infinity in order to change settings and customize your controller.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 7:11 pm
southcoastdj wrote :
it will automatically match bpms......how do I turn this function off

In settings/config, search for and turn off 'autoBPMMatch'. I don't know why this is still the default setting, but....

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 7:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)