Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS 2 Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello

I have som problems setting up my American audio vms2 midi controller, hopefully some geeks here could help me :)
when i connect my controller and using vdj 8 pro and the mapped already built in vms 2 setup, its only af few Things that Works.
my play buttons and cue pause loops are working fine. but the mixer sektion and jog Wheels are not working at all. i cant browse througe tracks or use volume faders gain knobs etc.. Load and cue buttons are working..

so maybe its a mapping error?? All map settings seems to be correctly fine, nothing are missing, i have tryed to remap gains and other issues, but it dosent Work either..
im running firmware 2.5 at my controller..

Does anybody know this problem ? its only 1 week old my new controller:(
Plz help
thank U

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 8:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Same issues if the default "factory" mapping is selected ?
Where did you get the 2.5 firmware btw ?

For the mixer, since the VMS2 handles audio internally, you need to connect speakers to the Master Output of the unit. If you are trying to use the computer's built-in sound card , then you will not be able to control Volume and EQ from the VMS2.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For the keylock/pitch issue, any chance you have the PitchQuality setting to 0 ?

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 12:03 am
I have used the buildt In Sound card In my computer for out put. I Will try with Master output with speaker later This Day. Do u Think my jog wheels also Will work Then? Pitch works fine BTW. My firmware comes from adj support e-mail. U cant download it from websites from the internet, you must contact adj for getting it

Thanks for Quick response

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 4:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)