Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Buzzing sound from the program

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

garyc777ControlleristMember since 2015
Anybody have a clue why my VDJ 8 software will make a loud buzzing sound when I load it up? It seems to be random, sometimes it makes the noise and other times not. I have to repeatedly close and open the software until it goes away (usually 5/6 times). I used the free version of VDJ 7 extensively and never had such a problem.
The noise is a high pitched buzz that sometimes comes from my pc's centre speaker and other times from the left speaker and while the noise is present, the software will not play any music.
I am pretty sure it is not my speakers/soundcard and other dj software works as normal. I did speak to support chat about this and they didn't seem to have a cause for it other than suggesting it might be my controller (the noise continues if I unplug controller).

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 8:43 am
garyc777ControlleristMember since 2015
Ok further update: I have excluded the controller as the problem as the noise still happens when its not even plugged in.
The problem is now driving me insane, the software is usable 1 out of 40 times I launch it and I'm going to need it fixing otherwise I will need refunding.

Posted Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 2:27 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You could try setting 'exclusiveAudioAccess' in options to yes and see if that solves the issue.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 2:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)