Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix wishes and issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am a 'retired' DJ, not touched a set of decks in 15 years, so it comes as a pleasure to play with VirtualDJ as we are having a couple of house parties and I have been asked to come out of retirement to see if I still have it... whatever it is!

Bugs first...

Minor issue, when dragging the column headers, 'Length' is not moving the lengths, 'Will Play at' is.

A request...

in the Automix, 'Will Play at' is of little use when you are not live, so maybe add a 'Live' button that would then display the 'Will play at' list. When not live, elapsed time would be of more use or to be able to set a fixed start time when creating an automix. For example, I am putting a list together which will last around twelve hours, this starts out as 'lift' music for a while, then at certain times I want to change to specific genres; elapsed time would save me from having to calculate what the time would be.

Note, I am running Windows 10, and have been running the insider builds for a while with no problems except with my sound, VirtualDJ buzzes like a one legged mic cable when opened unless I switch the card to stereo rather than 5:1, suspect it's a driver issue.

Posted Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 5:50 am
Right click the "Will Play" header, and select which header you would like. Remaining time of the automix list, is displayed next to "Automix".

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 12:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)