Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer BCF2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok so I've got this MIDI controller setup for a different DJ program and am trying hard to adapt it to VDJ, so I don't have to re-program the whole thing. I've made some progress in getting the volumes working... and some start/stop/cue things going as well. But I have 2 problems..

The first is getting decks into and out of PFL. There are buttons on the controller that turn ON and turn OFF, but so far VDJ only responds to the ON commands.. I press the button on the controller to turn on PFL, and it turns on, then click the button and turn it off, and nothing happens, so I click it again, and THEN the PFL goes out. Aside from having to press the buttons twice to get it to do what I'd like, the status of what deck is in PFL is now totally out of sync with what's really going on. So is there a way to get VDJ to recognize the OFF Midi command, which would turn off PFL?

Secondly, since this controller has motorized faders, with the previous program, changes made, lets say, to the Master Volume with the mouse, would make the fader on the controller physically move to match the movement of the Master Fader... but I don't see how to get VDJ to output that MIDI info back to the controller. I do see a bunch of "GET" commands, but none concerning volumes..

Hoping someone can help with these two issues, as figuring out the rest seems pretty easy... THANKS!

Posted Mon 27 Jul 15 @ 3:32 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)