Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Registered Controller Not Working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, so I submitted this as a ticket, but they're taking a long time to respond, so I thought while I wait, maybe somebody could help me out.

I recently purchased a Numark Mixtrack 3 and got Virtual DJ LE bundled with it for free.
However even though it says it has "full controller support" in the LE version my controller is still limited to 10 minutes.
Shouldn't I have full use of my controller, with LE simply giving me limited features as opposed to the features of the full version?

I've already registered the license key that came with my controller, and downloaded the Virtual DJ LE software that came with my controller.
I switched my license within the Virtual DJ program to "LE Mode" so I can use my controller.

Full Description: "LE MODE (limited features / full controller)"

Despite the fact that I've logged in to my account on Virtual DJ, and under current licenses, it says I have a "Numark Mixtrack 3" license, I'm still getting the prompt after 10 mins of using my controller, telling me that I have to buy a license for it.
I'm using the Virtual DJ LE version that specifically came with my Mixtrack 3 for unlimited controller use.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Posted Sun 19 Jul 15 @ 7:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Any chance you tried to apply an "External Mixer" audio configuration (with deck 1, deck 2 etc) instead of the default (Master and Headphones) ?

Posted Sun 19 Jul 15 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)