Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cueing on MC6000MKII

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When cueing a song on my new MC6000MKII the volume of the cued track is much quieter than the master. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 8:32 pm
Anyone? It makes things really difficult for mixing. Split cue is worthless since I can hardly hear the side of the cued track while the master track is blasting. I've been able to limp by using the mix cue but I have to turn the knob to about 80% cue 20% master to hear both tracks at a similar level. When returning to full master output to hear the final mix I have to then turn the volume down so I don't rupture an eardrum.

Posted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 2:42 pm
When you mix, where do you usually place your upfaders ? (From 0 to 10)

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 1:15 am
Channel faders are usually at max. That said, my master VU meters on the software and the mixer are never in the red and peak in yellow. This was not an issue with the MK1, only the new MK2.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 7:44 pm
Brought the channel faders down to 7 and that seems to work. I primarily mix videos so I had to turn off the volume fade feature otherwise all my videos were dimmed by 30%. Wish I knew why there's such a difference in this regard between the MK1 & MK2.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 8:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)