Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crossfader

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, i can't change crossfader mode, im trying to make this for scratching... example: Left deck - acapella, Right deck - beat....... and i don't want to cut off beat volume, only acapella in sharp. Sorry for my english, i hope im not talking like a 3 year baby.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 2:54 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
The option "crossfaderCurve" does not suite your needs?

If so, you are still able to type in a custom crossfader curve. But that synthax is very cryptic and I don't really get how it works :P

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 3:47 am
It doesnt work for me, i have reloop beatpad, crossfader works only with command "crossfader" - thats not good for scratching

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 4:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I don't get it...

There is a VDJ Option to set the Crossfader curve. Just search for "crossfaderCurve" in options.
Set it to "full".

That should change the cf curve unless your controller has a hardware mixer part.
In that case, the cf curve has to be adjusted on the controller itself.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 6:44 am
With traktor everything was fine, but i didn't like this software because there is not support for beatpad leds. VirtualDJ is really cool but i feel like hacker with this commands. Second thing about my problems is that, at the right deck loop size knob is mapped as a fx select and i cant change that. Im not lazy but i have problem to fix that, if there is any option i will appreciate for help. I know beatpad is mainly made for ipads etc but i really like this controller as PC equipment.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 9:52 am
crossfader does not go all the way to the left Via 4mx console,i need to adjust crossfader

Posted Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 12:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)