Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Content Unlimited is LIMITED

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

robxbcsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've noticed for the past month or so that song or artist search returns have been limited and appear to not be MP3 files as before, is this normal, have changes been made to the service or is there something I am doing wrong? Any help or insight is greatly appreciated!

~RobVegas

Posted Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 5:36 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
robxbcs wrote :
I've noticed for the past month or so that song or artist search returns have been limited and appear to not be MP3 files as before, is this normal, have changes been made to the service or is there something I am doing wrong? Any help or insight is greatly appreciated!

~RobVegas

There have been quite a few changes to the service over the last few month. The old provider was shut down, and a new one has been implemented. The library is still being added to.
What version of VDJ are you running? VDJ 7.4.5 and VDJ 8.0 b2334 are the current builds that Netsearch and CU are working with.
EDIT: VDJ 8.0 b2325 Is the public version. b2334 is the Beta

Posted Thu 18 Jun 15 @ 6:35 pm
Is there a content list? Current? My searches are generally returning no results. While I do not rely on this service, i find that it can be a waste of money when you can't find any current music or karaoke on it. The karaoke under the old service was always three months behind current. At that point , i may as well just keep buying it new. If i don't , i fall behind the other KJ's. I hope that you are working on resolving this issue and making this service worthwhile. Currently, I cannot tell when it is working or when it is not, as there are too few results to tell. How soon do you expect to have enough content to make it at least worth my money?

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 10:04 am
I've paid for the content unlimited but it's not working. it says i am on the current vdj of 7.4.2, i noticed on one other message that 7..4.5 or something like that was what it was working with but vdj says mine is current

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 2:02 pm

Posted Fri 19 Jun 15 @ 2:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)