Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No content Unlimited

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there

I have a problem with an imac I have just bought from a friend. I have always used Virtual DJ on a PC with no problems and content unlimited has always been great however I have just bought an imac from a friend and content unlimited will not work.

Everything will play from my hard drives but it will not access content unlimited. There is a program installed called Little Snitch which I have set all permissions for Virtual DJ to allow, but any help would be appreciated in getting it to work.

thanks in advance
Steve

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 1:13 pm
jpsmokePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I posted this on the PC forum by accident, but I think the problem you have is that content unlimited songs are not working at all on the Mac. I updated to latest version 7.4.5 and I can search and see Content Unlimited tracks (globe icon), but when I try to load them they first say "Loading" but after a few seconds they end up with Stream unavailable Error. I have discovered that if I navigate specifically to "Search Netsearch" and search there, the results have a slightly dimmed but different globe logo and they do load. It would be nice if there was a way to force searches just to do Netsearch so I don't struggle with having to know which will work and which end up in errors.

Posted Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 12:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)