Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ Plus Features Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jcam99Home userMember since 2015
Hi Guys, my appologies if this and of these questions have been asked before, or if this is in the wrong forum, but i could not find it in any forums.

I am looking to buy VDJ 8 Plus "One controller", what i would like to find out is if it offers a facility to do the following:-

- Lifetime free upgrades (the website says free updates, not sure if this is lifetime or just for the life of version 8)
- No vdj logo on videos
- possibly a discount when upgrading to "infinity" license in the future?

Your help is much appreciated.

Jerm

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:26 am
You won't be able to remove the VDJ logo from the video output - but that shouldn't be a problem for you with home use.

Controller (Plus) licenses are for home use only.

If you are working professionally then you need to either purchase an Infinity license or a monthly Subscriber license to fully remove the VDJ logo from the video screen.

As for lifetime free upgrades, you need to consider - are you likely to be keeping and using your current controller for life? Every time you change to a new one, you'll need a new Controller license. On the other hand, an Infinity license does last forever and will work with any future controller.

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:54 am
jcam99Home userMember since 2015
Thanks groovindj

Makes complete sense, I will have to subscribe until i can afford the infinity license. Thanks for the feedback!

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 11:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)