Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: where did it go?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm trying to figure out what happened 2 my key locked crossfade located directly above my main cross fader. I'm not sure but, I think it may have something to do with locking the keys Im really like it and its disappeared. How do I get it back?

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 8:08 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe it's because English isn't my native language, but... uhm... what?

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 8:48 am
I speak English very well, and do not understand what he is talking about.

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 12:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Prove it, spell colour. XD

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 3:48 pm
It seems that no one wants to help you out Jake and that is not good. Maybe they do not know how to fix that problem.
Maybe I can help if I can. What version of the VDJ are you using and what is the skin that you are trying to use? I do know that VDJ 8 has many issues as of now and they, at least I think that they are working on it to fix a lot of strange skin problems. If you want you can send to me the skin and I will find out what is wrong with it. I do have all of the tools to check it out and maybe get your options working again.
You can contact me at [Email Removed] to send the files that need to be repaired.
Jon J.

Please note than non-license holders are not permitted to post contact details. [Mod]

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 9:41 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's not that we don't want to help, just that nobody has the foggiest as to what he's on about.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 10:20 pm
I now understand what you mean. I do know what he is having problems with and I more than likely can help him out. I do know that this Virtual DJ 8 is a very tough cookie to figure out, but I do have a handle on what is going on. So if anyone else needs help feel free to contact me.
Jon J.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 10:28 pm
So, why don't you explain to us, what he's talking about, since you know?

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 3:22 pm
Ok Simply Put, Virtual DJ 8 is partially Broken! And needs attention and bug fixes. His Slider Lock Buttons are missing due to a XML file or Background Bitmap error.
The Lock Buttons are used to control aspects of the controls. I am looking into it myself so I can make sure that I know what I am talking about.
My apologies for not getting permission to post my email.
Jon J.

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 6:31 pm
Simply Put, Virtual DJ 8 is partially Broken and I want to help repair it if possible, but may be deep in the software code and that would be up to the makers to fix.
I do not bootleg or use cracked software. I always purchase the legal serials so as to be able to get support and updates for the software.
I do not attempt to reverse engineer other peoples property without permission from the owners.
Some of the bugs are simple to repair as far as the skins are concerned.
Jon J.

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 6:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)