Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 8 Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DayneALE userMember since 2013
Hello guys,

I've recently installed VDJ [trail] and it has asked me to sign in, so i did as you would and it came up with 'VDJ Pro Infinity 30 days trial' says i have all access to controllers and features for 30 days before it returns to LE version.
So i've plugged in my Numark mixtrack pro for starters to see if i can set it up and its non responsive, i can setup the soundcards just fine but as for mapping its unresponsive, i know i havent purchased a license for this controller but it says i have a 30 day full access, can anybody shed some light on this?

I'll post a screeen shot below.]

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 8:40 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Can you post a screenshot of your controller settings?
I just used the Mixtrack pro over the weekend. So, I know it functions with the software.

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 10:00 am
DayneALE userMember since 2013
It doesnt show up in the controller section, that's what i was meant to write, doesnt show up, but if i have the pro trial it should support it naturally shouldn't it?

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 10:31 am
Ive never seen a 30 day demo version that included content unlimited for music, karaoke & video before

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 1:24 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Unfortunatly the Home user download doesn't offer the 30-day trial in the options.
It could be that he pays for those subscritions since it's his login. I noticed that Premium User seems to have been removed in the forums.
However, I do not have beta versions in my license list, it is just an option

I don't have an answer as to why the controller does not show up in the list if the VDJ install was done from an officially downloaded installer. Maybe try redownloading the installer, I do not know if this will affect your trial tho.

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 3:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)