Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack II mapping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good evening,

I have made the jump from VDJ 7 to 8 and cannot find a mapping for my non pro mixtrack. I am having trouble getting it set up properly, specifically involving my filters.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 2:13 am
The Mixtrack II is natively supported (i.e. the mapping is built in). Should be plug & play.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 6:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Please explain what you've tried with regard to setting up the filter.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:12 am
It works, but I would like to make my VDJ 8 map similar to the native map for VDJ 7. I went to mapping page and turned the filter knob to put it into key learn, then went to EQ and selected filter. Couldn't figure out how to make it work right, only one side would work and when I went to some other variants it didn't work at all. I would also like to make my #2 and #3 effects knobs functional in controlling effect depth/strength, etc. Right now, only FX knob 1 can do that, and I would like the other 2 to be able to as well, or it defeats the purpose of having them.

Thanks,
Nick

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 4:45 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No, I'm confused, please show what you have mapped already and the mapping for other dials you wish to change.

It sounds like you want to have FX dials permanently tied to the filter fx, (which is valid) that feels a bit wasteful.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 4:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)