Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Remote will not connect

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

spin45PRO InfinityMember since 2012
So I discovered yesterday that there's this cool remote I can use to run VDJ when I'm away from the table, like tomorrow when I could really use it for a wedding! I downloaded the app, updated to VDJ 8, and still nothing, the app just keeps saying waiting for connection. Meanwhile, on VDJ, it keeps telling me to download Bonjour printer services, even though I already did, and when I click on THAT icon on my desktop, it says it's unavailable. So I'm really not sure what to do here, at the moment it seems like a waste of ten bucks; I do have a firewall, but I even turned it off and tried to reconnect, and still the same thing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 9:32 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you are getting the bonjour error when you open VDJ then bonjour is not running on your computer.

Run this command: services.msc and make sure bonjour is present and running.

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 10:45 pm
spin45PRO InfinityMember since 2012
SBDJ wrote :
If you are getting the bonjour error when you open VDJ then bonjour is not running on your computer.

Run this command: services.msc and make sure bonjour is present and running.

Ok, thank you... that's been done, so I'm one step closer. However, it's still not connecting, so what else should I attempt to try?

Posted Fri 05 Jun 15 @ 11:46 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I don't have bonjour installed and it is running fine here.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 3:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)