Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: compatibility with windows 10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

im being offered a free upgrade to windows ten when its supposed to be released /rumored to be released on least july 29th will i encounter any problems with virtual dj 8 not being compatible

Posted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 5:37 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No

Posted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 5:48 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'd be cautious and delay the upgrade, there's nothing to be gained in respect to V8's performance with Win10 currently, I'd stick to one beta at a time.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 7:39 am
Hello I paid for the virtual dj pack and I now have this windows 10 program on my computer and every time i play the videos or karaoke the video skips or resolution is not catching up. Now it says the virtual dj can work for windows 7 and 8 how can i fix this or what program for virtual dj i can use that won't cause this slow video play

Posted Tue 15 Dec 15 @ 2:24 pm
Hi Folks, we've also had problems with the windows 10 upgrade and VDJ 7.4.6 operation. Our issue was with the audio settings, the sound quality was very "tinny" regardless of the sound config. As a result we reverted back to the Windows 8 operating system until it is confirmed that VDJ is fully compatible with Windows 10.

Posted Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 12:50 pm
Vj 7 and 8 work just fine on Windows 10. Most problems stem from drivers not getting updated.

Posted Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 8:47 am
Hello All, I'm new to Virtual Dj; just downloaded VDJ 8 3 months ago and using Windows 10. Just learning and have not used all the VDJ 8 features but have not encountered any compatibility problems yet. I know this doesn't help those with "version 7" but just wanted to comment.

Posted Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 5:49 pm
Hi Guys, I've been running VDJ Pro 7 with Windows 10 for a while now but it stopped working intermittently after the last Windows 10 update. When I double click the icon sometimes VDJ loads and sometimes nothing happens. Can anyone give me a solution to this problem without the sales pitch to upgrade to VDJ 8 @ $300? It was working fine before so there's a driver conflict or something. To make matters worse, it's now not loading at all. I t tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing happens. When the installation is complete and I select "Launch VDJ 7", the software does not start up at all. Any ideas or available driver updates that you guys can recommend to resolve this problem?

Posted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 9:44 pm
There is a home free version of VDJ8 (the same one as you are registered for in V7) that costs nothing.

not sure why you think moving over to version 8 with the same licence would cost you $300, unless of course the V7 Pro version you are using is illegal?

Posted Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 11:14 pm
ciao , ho appena cambiato il mio notebook che come sistema operativo ha windows 10
non riesco piĆ¹ a lavorare con la consolle numark n4 , in quanto mi da perennemente l errore con asio4all, dicendomi che non ci sono" abbastanza canali"
sapete dirmi che tipo di settaggio devo fare per risolvere il problema ???

Posted Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 2:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
si prega di inviare di nuovo .in inglese o utente del forum per la propria lingua
Italiano

Posted Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 2:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)