Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serial pop up never came

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Installed on Mac, but stuck in home edition. Was never promoted for serial number, program loads up into home edition and nowhere to enter serial. Any help on how to input serial appreciated.

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 1:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No serials just login to V8

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 6:22 pm
Oh sorry, I'm still using 7.4. Have not gotten use to 8 yet, too comfortable with 7

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 6:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ok my memory is hazy with V7 (#neverLookedBack) if you go to http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html > licences, you'll find a V7 download and your V7 licence number I think that should do you.

But really go try V8, it's not that hard to get to grips with and has loads of good new stuff, #stopFollowing_Lead

Posted Sat 30 May 15 @ 7:18 pm
hi i purchased the software for Numark mix track 2 and i am not able to start djing bc of a serial number but where the hell is it? I've gotten no prompts with that info and i have a gig in 48hours. i need some guidance and yet there is no phone number for this folks @ Virtual DJ -WTH?!?! i will think twice moving forward bc the support is lackluster. unless you can help

Posted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 4:53 am
Read the messages above!

VDJ 8 doesn't use serial numbers. Just log in to the s/w using your forum name & password, and it will unlock to whatever license you have registered to your account here.

By the way, a Controller license is for home use only. In order to use VDJ for gigs, you need to purchase a Pro (Infinity) license or a monthly Subscriber license.

Posted Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 6:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)