Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound issues with Stanton DJC4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have used virtual dj for over 4 years on a hercules rmx and have had no sound issues at all. I recently changed too a stanton djc4 due to my hercules finally giving up. Started initially with 7 but after a while of playing a playlist through auto mix the sound suddenly goes distorted, not altering of eqs helps at all. So i turn controller off and on again and the sound is fine again, this generally happens a few times over a couple of hours.

Then later in night when i am djing live the bass beat suddenly sounds really strange and instead of a clean kick sound the bass beat sound like it has a strange boing noise instead all distorted and has a wierd sound at end of kick like its being played on a spring.

I upgraded too vdj 8 and the same problem keeps happening. Can anyone help? I have tried changing performance settings but with no joy have also used optimisation software from downloads section and still no joy. Can anyone help ?

Turning on and off again only takes a few seconds but this seems like a lifetime when you have a full room of people :(

Posted Sat 09 May 15 @ 4:45 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Try to increase the latency.

Posted Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)