Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: no netsearch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Now content ulimitec is not working, i dont have any netsearch to use, do i have to set it up on vdj8 ? The purple folder just returns 'device support' on any search. I am logged in

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 1:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to ensure you have updated to the latest build (2245).

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 2:02 pm
Yep, done that....

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 2:08 pm
yeah I'm having the same issue to, the songs load as error! this is really frustrating it it happens 50 percent of the time.

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 10:32 pm
well didn't work at all for the entire gig, no netsearch at all.. another gig tonight, would be nice to have something in case of unusual requests..

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 1:16 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I can say that it worked four times tonight during my gig. 3 of them were just to add to my "sales pitch" of the software.
I would start with Internet access troubleshooting before being concerned about the software is the issue.

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 2:10 am
Thanks. Internet access was fine, was using youtube, FB, browser, email etc. License is all paid up, latest version downloaded, but, alas, no netsearch

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 4:47 am
I can't replicate at all, its working here.

Do you have a specific example I can test?

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 11:50 am
I'm not getting any results at all. I tried anything on the top 30 that I didn't already have. This has been going on for 2 weeks. I even tried my back up computer and still nothing. Refreshing the cashe still acts normal. And yes I'm paid up to date. I believe I'm using vd7.4 pro.

Posted Mon 11 May 15 @ 1:31 pm
tccrushPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I have not been able to get any new content. I have DJ8 I have refreshed fine and gone to my last 2 gigs the last 2 weeks and have not been able to download or even bring up any new content. I am paid up. Is there a problem I am not aware of and if so please tell me what to do to fix this. I can't keep going to gigs and not get the songs people ask for. I even try at home where I know I have good internet service and still can't do it.

Posted Mon 11 May 15 @ 2:00 pm

Posted Mon 11 May 15 @ 3:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)