Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark omni control freezing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have recently purchased the full home version for use with omni control after trying the demo for use with my second hand Toshiba l350 10l 17" laptop with a intel pentium dual t2370 1.7ghz processor ,2ghz ddr2 pc25300 running 32bit windows 7 home premium and the latest 2.9.55 omni control drivers from Numarks website. The problem I am having is the software freezing at various intervals on different occassions from 6 min, 12min and the longest I have had 22 mins of use before freezing and making the Omni Control useless as it does not respond to anything such as play , cue and load etc. The laptop still functions and both loads and plays tracks etc when I use the laptop mouse lighting up the corresponding lights on the Omni Control and also triggers the correct pfl to light up and headphones to function correctly even through the Omni Control suggesting the drivers are correctly installed to.The Omni is also connected to my amp and sound comes out of that too but after a while the laptop freezes even when using the mouse and the only way I can get out of it is to reboot the laptop and start again but even that does not always work straight away and sometimes Virtual DJ is still in freeze mode and I give up.
Hope you can help.
Thanks in advance
Pete

Posted Mon 04 May 15 @ 1:09 pm
Since everything is second handed and from your problem's description, I would start by formating the laptop to make sure that there's nothing more in there than a clean OS.
Then I would build up.

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)