Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: search audio not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The search audio is not working, will not show any searches, the net search shows searches but will not down load. Can any one help me?

Posted Sat 02 May 15 @ 6:01 pm
Every NetSearch I enter comes back unavailable. At this time, I am receiving no service for my membership fee. When can we expect to have the problem resolved?

Posted Mon 04 May 15 @ 9:36 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
randy1955 wrote :
Every NetSearch I enter comes back unavailable. At this time, I am receiving no service for my membership fee. When can we expect to have the problem resolved?

Go to the above mentioned thread. It answers your questions as to why and what is being done about it.

Posted Mon 04 May 15 @ 9:47 pm
I'm am having a terrible time finding the 7.4.3 download under My Licenses. Can somebody tell me exactly what I'm looking for and where I can find it under My Licenses? Right now, all I see is my VirtualDJ Pro 8 Subscriber and Content Unlimited Audio licenses, their renewal dates, and a button where I can cancel. Please help and thanks in advance!!

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:25 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:42 pm
Thanks! I opened VDJ 7 on Sunday and had a pop-up that said I had a new update, but when I clicked the link, the message was that the link was no longer available. I've been using VDJ 7.4.2, but have been playing around with VDJ 8, so maybe I'll just start playing around MORE with 8. I do appreciate the response.

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 6:24 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
If you are using 7.4.2 Pro Full i would suggest to register and update via your account
If you are using 7.4.2 Home Free please let me know

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 3:16 am
what subscription service should I use since netsearch is down?!!! please help!!!

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 3:24 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ BUCKSHOT NC wrote :
what subscription service should I use since netsearch is down?!!! please help!!!

Netsearch is not down. It works fine with the current build.
Check out the official thread for more details.

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 6:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)