Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Content Unlimited / Stream Unavailable Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Audio Plan / Content Unlimited stream unavailable error. Anyone else having this issue?
Started from what I can tell last monday.

Posted Sat 02 May 15 @ 6:54 am

Posted Sat 02 May 15 @ 7:06 am
So other than the company facing suit and such, how is the streaming issue being resolved??

Posted Tue 12 May 15 @ 10:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Nothing will be announced until the ink is dry on the contracts, and the new system fully alpha tested. Until there's something to confirm - there's nothing that can be said. I know updates would be nice but the only professional response is "negotiations are on going."

Posted Tue 12 May 15 @ 11:36 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
whistlen wrote :
So other than the company facing suit and such, how is the streaming issue being resolved??

In the meantime we've fixed temporary the problem in the latest update of Virtualdj 7.4.4 and Virtualdj 8 build 2245 .
Now all the audio search temporary use the Netsearch catalog .

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 3:21 am
The download page only has 7.4.2 available right now...when will 7.4.4 be ready?
THANKS!!!!!!!

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 5:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 5:25 pm
jpsmokePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm on 7.4.5 on a Mac and still seeing the Stream unavailable Error. I can search and see tracks on content unlimited (with the globe symbol), but when I load them on a deck it says Loading and is in that mode for a few seconds (as it did when it worked), but always ends in Stream unavailable, Error.

Help!

Posted Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 11:21 am
jpsmoke wrote :
I'm on 7.4.5 on a Mac

You've posted in the PC forum!

Posted Wed 17 Jun 15 @ 11:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)