Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 22

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have not had a problem using my netsearch at all,has worked great but as of yesterday not getting any results. I have sent in a ticket but suppose they are very busy so I thought this would be faster and yes i have updated to the newest version 7.Any suggestions

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 9:11 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Netsearch still works in the latest v7 build.

Go into Config in your VDJ Pro, go to the Info tab and get me the number in brackets after the version number.

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 3:01 pm
hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Think I got..it seems the school I was at would not let me access.first time that has happened.anyone else ever had that pro and thanks for your help

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 7:11 pm
dtrdjsHome userMember since 2015
I cant download a thing for months now! Running 7.4.2. Any help out there?
~D

Posted Fri 22 May 15 @ 11:41 pm
dj1uanPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hipfan wrote :
Think I got..it seems the school I was at would not let me access.first time that has happened.anyone else ever had that pro and thanks for your help

Yes, I've DJ'ed in some High Schools in my area and their networks are set up in a manner that prevents me from being able to download music using their WiFi. It's a good reason to just cache the specific songs you might not have but will need for your gig later.

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 1:05 am
so it looks like this is never going to get sorted out... just members commenting ..as ive previously posted to get something official on your site vdj instead of this pointless thread.. get that crap video off your homepage and keep us informed.... as a paid up member of the pro licence and content unlimited as many others do we not deserve an official update and maybe even a automated email update. this is not good enough.. as for all of you going on about we shouldn't use CU as your music supplier ..its a service provided and so why cant we take advantage of it.. if i can get something less expensive why the hell should i pay £1 per download from example Itunes...

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 5:31 am
I wanted to subscribe to CU when it was taken offline. Should i subscribe for netsearch somewhere as I am not subscribed to any plan now? Or is it just free for every VDJ professional user?

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 6:56 am
today.... 230515 Refreshing DRM is not working as spoken of earlier in the threads.

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 9:38 am
dgbeardPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I've been following this thread, and I admit, I am guilty of using Content Unlimited as a big part of my play lists. I am not a big time DJ, so I used it as an inexpensive source. I took advice from this forum from others, and joined a record pool "bpmsupreme". For 19.95 a month, with unlimited downloads of music, and videos, it was an easy choice. I have also found that they have a nice selection. Now I'm working on building my hard library so I don't have to rely on a streaming service. I also checked "mymp3pool". It was the same price per month, and I was able to preview snippets of their selections. They also offered music, and video in their monthly price. They both update their pools regularly, You can't beat the comfort of not having to rely on a streaming service, and actually saving money over buying off a per track site. P.S. I also bought a 1TB portable drive to keep a backup of all my music and videos. I want to thank all the DJ pros for putting me on the right track.

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 12:04 pm
djsyk1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Having issues with the netsearch. I have the 7.4.4 Pro (b500) version. Anybody else got that?

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 3:10 pm
My version 7 (7.0 pro) is also not accessing any music tracks, i have also just been billed. I get a link for youtube device support.

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 3:30 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
user10875780 wrote :
I cant download a thing for months now! Running 7.4.2. Any help out there?

You don't have a ContentUnlimited subscription, but in any case you would need 7.4.4 to access netsearch.

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 4:48 pm

SBDJMember since 2006
djstevedk wrote :
so it looks like this is never going to get sorted out... just members commenting

Sadly these things are not instant, however plenty of staff have commented on this thread. Unfortunately we tend to be ignored.

djstevedk wrote :
..as ive previously posted to get something official on your site vdj instead of this pointless thread.. get that crap video off your homepage and keep us informed....

VirtualDJ news and information has always been posted to the forum rather than the website.

djstevedk wrote :
as a paid up member of the pro licence and content unlimited as many others do we not deserve an official update and maybe even a automated email update.

Current status: We are working on a replacement service and as soon as we have any information we can make public we will do so.

There's no point sending an automated email update when there is nothing to update people with as yet!

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 4:56 pm
Thanks for the update SBDJ.

While looking for other means of legally getting music I came across DJMusicPool.com

Does anybody have any experience with them? They seem to have a lot of remixes available as well as daily updates and video.

I'm fairly new to the mobile DJ business and sad to say that I was heavily relying on CU for my audio but over the past year have been transitioning to video because of the snipz and xtendz mixes that make it easy to mix. But I still want some sort of audio service available. So yeah, anybody have any experience with DJMusicPool.com?

Thanks!

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 8:19 pm
Paulm72PRO InfinityMember since 2014
DJDeLosMuertos wrote :
Thanks for the update SBDJ.

While looking for other means of legally getting music I came across DJMusicPool.com

Does anybody have any experience with them? They seem to have a lot of remixes available as well as daily updates and video.

I'm fairly new to the mobile DJ business and sad to say that I was heavily relying on CU for my audio but over the past year have been transitioning to video because of the snipz and xtendz mixes that make it easy to mix. But I still want some sort of audio service available. So yeah, anybody have any experience with DJMusicPool.com?

Thanks!

Quote :
DISCLAIMER

THE DJMUSICPOOL REMIX SERVICE IS BUILT FOR WORKING PROFESSIONAL DJ'S. MP3 AND MP4 FILES FEATURED ON THIS SITE ARE RESULTS FROM THE WEB AND DO NOT RESIDE ON OUR SERVERS. THE DJMUSICPOOL DOES NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF THESE FILES AND ARE MEANT FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE ENCOURAGE USERS TO ACQUIRE OR BUY COPIES OF THIS REMIXES/REWORKS FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS AND LABELS.

Hmmmm so they want you to pay to get it frm them then pay to buy it legally ??

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 8:23 am
PLEASE GET SOMTHING GOING WITH SPOTIFY ITS A MUST !!!

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 9:15 am
djgene25ControlleristMember since 2013
1 month + 1 week instead of 1 month ?
i'm getting nothing already for 3weeks payment

( and befor memers say your not pro user i was befor i had this problems )

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 9:23 am
Quote :
DISCLAIMER

THE DJMUSICPOOL REMIX SERVICE IS BUILT FOR WORKING PROFESSIONAL DJ'S. MP3 AND MP4 FILES FEATURED ON THIS SITE ARE RESULTS FROM THE WEB AND DO NOT RESIDE ON OUR SERVERS. THE DJMUSICPOOL DOES NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF THESE FILES AND ARE MEANT FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE ENCOURAGE USERS TO ACQUIRE OR BUY COPIES OF THIS REMIXES/REWORKS FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTISTS AND LABELS.

Hmmmm so they want you to pay to get it frm them then pay to buy it legally ??[/quote]

Shortly after posting this I went on their Facebook page. It's super shady. I wouldn't recommend anybody use this service.

Posted Sun 24 May 15 @ 8:58 pm
se non mi date cio che mio avio pratica legale

Posted Mon 25 May 15 @ 2:09 am
I have been patient since May 1st and there is NO clear pathway about how this is going to be solved! Is there any committed date to have a new music provider for CU? Spotify? Deezer? Tidal? Which one are you evaluating….

You need to have a better communication with the community!! This is the least you can do with your members. I don't have any communication from you guys since April, 30. Why!? Nothing to share? As you can read, there are a lot of questions not about what happened, just about WHEN and HOW are you going to have a solid solution….

Please let us know what is going on!!! Please!!!!

Just my 2 cents

Posted Mon 25 May 15 @ 10:49 am
90%