Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 18

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Well here's a new one for you. I am completely locked out of my account. I try to log in and tells me i dont exist. I try to open a new account and it tells me my e mail and forum nickname already exists. I have only managed to post this using a gmail log in, and it wont let me add any details to it as it says they already exist.
I am due to pay my second month in a few days,so i wait with interest to see hoe this will happen if my account "Doesn't Exist.
I have all the paperwork printed off to prove it all. Any thoughts on what i can do? P.s, due to this confusing situation, i cant upgrade to any new software builds and am stuck on 7.4.2.

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 1:50 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]Well here's a new one for you. I am completely locked out of my account. I try to log in and tells me i dont exist. I try to open a new account and it tells me my e mail and forum nickname already exists. I have only managed to post this using a gmail log in, and it wont let me add any details to it as it says they already exist.
I am due to pay my second month in a few days,so i wait with interest to see hoe this will happen if my account "Doesn't Exist.
I have all the paperwork printed off to prove it all. Any thoughts on what i can do? P.s, due to this confusing situation, i cant upgrade to any new software builds and am stuck on 7.4.2.[/quote]
Have you submitted a support ticket?

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 1:52 pm
Sorry mate. I dont know what that is. All was fine till the grooveshark thing. That may be a coincidence, but thats the time it happened. I can still play all my cached tracks.

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 1:56 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
dj matt walden wrote :
Once again, I downloaded V7.4.4, ran the install and got a "Successfully installed message. I restarted my mac and opened VDJ7 Pro. It still shows version 7.4.3. I have done this 4 times and even deleted the download, re-downloaded and tried again. Unsuccessful on all tries. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. 2013 Mac Pro 15 with Yosemite OS.

Try moving the current version of VirtualDJ to a backup location and then installing.

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 3:09 pm
Any official update regarding the status of this CU issue?

Waiting patiently and realize things like this take time, but some word from the company would be nice...even if it's, "We're still in search of an adequate replacement for Grooveshark." It'd just be good customer support and PR. After all, it's been since May 1.

In the meantime, Beatport is certainly enjoying my increased activity!

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 3:39 pm
CU IS NOT WORKING!!!PLZ HURRY AND FIXED THIS PROMBLEM!!! I CANT SEARCH FOR ANY SONGS OR PLAY SONGS I DOWNLOADED BEFORE THIS CRASH HAPPEN! PLZ HELP

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 3:31 am
Thanks for posting the versions for getting NetSearch. Once I downloaded build 2245 for V8 I was able to search audio and cache.

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 7:05 am
Paulm72,

Thanks for that Information. I did not see that on their web site. I have only briefly looked at their site. I am still seriously considering going to Prime Cuts and it looks like that is definitely the direction that I want to take unless anyone else has a better suggestion??

Paulm72 wrote :
djentertainmentbykevin wrote :
I apologize if anyone has already commented about this but is anyone using www.mp3va.com? I work with a guy and he claims to get good content at a reasonable price from this site. I am considering joining the Prime Cuts service but wondering if mp3va is a viable option at a better price?

From their website
Quote :
We ask you to give your attention to the fact that all tracks and albums distributed through www.Mp3va.com are intended only for private listening. It is forbidden to use the tracks or albums from this site, or their fragments, for commercial purposes

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 11:50 am
Please can we get an update as to what is happening with regards to the subscription.

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 11:50 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Updates already avaliable.
Until we found a new Provider, there is a fallback to the netsearch cataloge.
Netsearch requires v7.4.4 which was released very recently specifically for this issue.
For v8 you need build 2245 or later for working netsearch.

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 11:53 am
Thanks for the update it's appreciated

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 11:55 am
hepzethHome userMember since 2013
I was running VDJ 7 with a lot of songs saved to cache from the unlimited content. I upgraded to VDJ 8. I can not find these songs I have saved in VDJ 8. How can I get VDJ 8 to play these songs? Or can it play these songs I saved from unlimited content in VDJ 7 to play in VDJ 8?

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 7:18 pm
All in all, when is this issue of not having to be able to search for audio in contentUnlimited going to be resolve? I have the version 7.4.2 Home and will not allow me to search at all. Does
anyone have any idea when will the music search will resume again?

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 7:36 pm
Theymixzalot wrote :
All in all, when is this issue of not having to be able to search for audio in contentUnlimited going to be resolve? I have the version 7.4.2 Home and will not allow me to search at all. Does
anyone have any idea when will the music search will resume again?

How long is a peice of string??

If you even bothered to look at the post RIGHT ABOVE yours you will see you need an update.

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 8:14 pm
noonakControlleristMember since 2014
I have version 7.4.1
i have gone on to update and it takes me to a page saying this link has expired, how do i update my softwear ???
windows 7.

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 9:42 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to log in with the licensed account and then go to My Account > My Licences. Your current account only has an 8 Plus license, not a 7 one.

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 12:22 pm
DiOrioPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 4:43 pm
"You need a Pro license for this" "How do you gig with a home license?" Damn,some of us have unusual circumstances. Not everyone uses the same account to gig man. I don't think your persuasion really going to convince someone to buy something they already have.

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 5:40 pm
when is CU gonna work??? i can't play any sounds or net search

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 7:30 pm
I'm Running a Business Here, I am Counting on Content Unlimited! I Need A DATE that this issue will be resolved By Tomorrow, Or I am Signing Up with Someone Else and Will NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR SERVICE AGAIN!!!!!! THOUSANDS OF US WILL DO THE SAME>>> YOUR BUSINESS IS GOING TO CRUMBLE TO THE GROUND FOREVER IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO THE BANK - GET A LOAN- INTEGRATE A RELIABLE THIRD PARTY - AND GET THIS THING DONE AND BEHIND YOU >>>> THE CLOCK IS TICKING- I PLOPPED DOWN HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR A LIFETIME PRO LICENSE FROM YOU !!!! I AM GOING TO CALL A LAWYER IF WE DON'T START GETTING ANSWERS>>>> CONTENT UNLIMITED WAS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THE LICENSE>> WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE???? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREPARED FOR THIS!!!!! WHAT KIND OF COMPANY ARE YOU ???:? YOU ARE FAILING !!!!!

Posted Fri 15 May 15 @ 8:40 pm
74%