Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Upgrade LE to Pro now Config is wrong

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

MickLFCHome userMember since 2014
Hi,

I got the Pioneer Ergo which come with Virtual DJ LE, I set that up and everything was great. Decided to get pro as I thought it would be much better but the only thing it has done is cocked the configuration right up.

For example in LE when I press the Jog wheel in the track stopped, when I moved it a bit the track would scratch slightly. Now using pro when I press it in the track doesn't stop, when I move it a bit it skips miles ahead so its impossible to beat match, even using the out side of the jog wheel just flicking it moves it very quickly.

Another thing is the sync lights are always flashing where as they wasn't before.

Stupidly I have removed the LE version from my laptop and now I cant find the CD so I am stuck with the pro version and this messed up config.

Is there something I can install to have the Ergo set to default... I did do the factory settings option but it then took it a while to get it back to the way I wanted it.

It was so easy with the LE version, the pro version has just messed everything up for me!

Anyone help?

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 3:27 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
One of the most important things:
please check the Firmware of your controller
please check if there are any updates of your pro version
seems that you are running on a old version, cause no licence is registered ( so no update can be done)
you still show up as Home User
so best would be to register and check updates
on V7 we are on 7.4.2
on V8 we are on 2206 public build

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 3:37 pm
MickLFCHome userMember since 2014
After loads of looking around and messing about with the device my self I found out what it was... I noticed that the blue sync lights were not on the job wheels.

I pressed shift and the vinyl button and these blue lights come back on. It has also fixed the problem with the massive amount of skipping the jog wheel was doing with a tiny touch.

Although when the filter nob is twisted the blue lights do not show as before, but it does if you press the filter button on.

Is there a combination of buttons to get these back on?

I am still a beginner and learning all this.

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 3:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)