Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Folder View and Other Issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RaguTomPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't know if these are actually issues or just intentional differences from 7. I'm going to classify them as issues since they irritate me! :-)

1. In 7, if you were viewing a filter folder, adjusted the pitch and then re-clicked the folder, it would update the list with the new items that now matched. With 8, re-clicking the folder does nothing. You actually have to click on a different folder and then click back to the one you want to "update."

2. Most times, clicking a filter folder will randomly land you somewhere 1/4 of the way down the list rather than at the top.

3. Getting the time-code to re-engage is different compared to 7. If you have your time-code off and load a new track while your record is rolling, the time-code won't start immediately playing like it did with 7. You either have to stop the record and hold it still for about 4 or 5 seconds, or actually hit the play button. I know this isn't a really big deal, but definitely something that needs getting used to or adjusted!

Thanks!

Posted Sun 12 Apr 15 @ 9:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)